Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ok, how about a real 1st post....

This is rather neat. I love to write and read. Finding my way in home learning has, of course, led me to read. And lately, thanks to a fellow unschooler, I have been gorging on Home Learning Magazines. Also lately I have been journaling here and there, literally. So when I read an article about blogging, I looked at it in a new light. Previously, my thinking was that it would just be one more thing to do. The article's author however shed a new light on it for me. Let's see, it might spark an interest for my daughter, family can read about what we are doing on their own time, and I will have a record of our journey (my online journal) that I won't have to keep track of or worry about its destruction. How wonderful! So with my fresh enthusiasm, I look forward to making this a regular activity!

No comments: