Monday, October 1, 2007

Rethinking Education Conference










A snap shot of the 3 generations at 6 am before we hit the road to the RE in Dallas!



We saw a rainbow on the way :)

A cool cardboard yurt!

A girl playing in the lego pile.

Mom took a shot of me at dinner. Cheese!





Sadie with her new friends.







Sadie chilling in the back jamming to music.





Wow, I'm beening meaning to write about this and other topics for some time now. I think I am going to post what I intend to write about and come back to it when I have some time. It will always be a work in progress that way but perhaps I will get to it more. Also it will keep things in a real time frame. Trying to complete a whole post complete with everything I want to say is not working. If anyone is reading this, realize I am just talking to myself here. My intention for my blog is for my personal benefit, a journal that can't get lost in my house. If someone gets something from it - cool! Just want people to know that - yes!- I AM talking to myself. I do it all the time :) And I do anwser myself too sometimes! (smile)

No comments: