Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wow!....it's been exactly a year!

I've been wanting to blog more and realized I had started my blog last year, in February. Then I get on here and see that it was exactly a year ago today. Freaky! My intention was to do this regularly, however, the way it turned out was I would think of a subject to write about and then get swept away in the winds of our busy, fun life and thus forget! I did manage to create some drafts along the way that are awaiting my attention, and I have more ideas for drafts to muster up. Well, in reflecting on this anniversary......it's been a great year. Challenging as well, but in a way that has helped me zero in on what I want to attract and let go of what doesn't serve us. And that incorporates mostly mental intangibles on my part but includes some material stuff as well. It's been an organizing year I suppose. Organizing my thoughts, desires, time, dreams and the house. It's been a great year! We are definitely relaxing more into the unschooled/organic lifestyle. Life is awesome :)

No comments: