Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NWA Community Builders

My friend Patricia is passionate about community building and has set up a gathering this spring to get the networking starting so people can have more avenues to get their needs met. I really like the idea and envision so many ways to connect with people through this. Last night, we went to the 3rd gathering so far and had such a great time. Benfits from going - kids playing with friends, being out in nature, new business opportunity, chatting with friends, more info about an intentional community our friends are lauching, learned of permaculture hotline, and ate raw chocolate samples. And Patricia and I are talking about collaborating about NVC. Plus I could have Unschooling United meetings there as well! That's got my wheels turning :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "raw chocolate samples"? Roasted nibs or just unpackaged chocolates? I think nibs would be unpleasantly bitter!